Etraq is a registered company based in Kampala city,Uganda that provides best and reliable track solutions for Vehicles,Fleet Management,Persons,Pets,Assets,CCTV systems,Signal Boosters,Self Defense and other safety solutions globally.We have qualified and innovative staff that contribute to our success.
Vision: To be the best leading track solution provider and influence growth, development of business that makes use of our products and service.
Mission: To offer quality, innovative and technologically reliable track solutions that effectively satisfies our customer’s needs.
• 100% web based and easy to use.
• Installation at your premises or anywhere accessible.
• No contract- month to month fees
• Geo-fencing with SMS alerts.
• Real time updates every 10 seconds.
• Detailed and customised data.
• Vehicle tracking,SOS and voice recording.
What you get;
• See 24/7 exactly where your vehicles are with your own smartphone, PC or tablet etc.
• Detailed speed,Fuel/oil,mileage and positioning.
• Real time and historic data.
• Receive SMS alerts,Customer care and training.
We guarantee our products; if an item hasn’t met your expectations, you may return it within 14 days of receipt of your order for a refund. If it’s damaged by your mishandling, no refund will be provided. In the unlikely event you may receive a defective item, we will replace it at our cost. You must contact us within 3 days of receiving an item. We will at that explain the replacement process to you. We provide free technical support on all for the item.
Most of our GPS items are one or two year warranty. Please contact us for details on any of them. Any outward sign of abuse or neglect will terminate the warranty and the item won’t be accepted. We will repair or replace at our discretion. If an item is no longer available, we will replace it with an equal or greater value on similar item.
Etraq is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and no third parties to access your information without your consent and our authorisation. We shall follow the legal procedures where necessary for equity and transparency.