We provide simple self-defense devices that can rescue anyone from danger. We majorly provide electric Stun guns,pepper spray and Taser stun guns that are user friendly devices and it is designed for safety of the people so any one can use them. People who work in night, working women, school going girls, senior citizens, and law enforcers are the main beneficiaries of self-defense devices.
We have those that include flashlights, alarms to use at night to improve your sight, awareness as well to defend yourself from criminals like thieves and rapists. Prevention is better than cure, it’s wise to own one for such situations.
The Taser is a less-than-lethal weapon. It uses compressed nitrogen to launch two small barbed probes attached by wires and delivers high volts and each cycle of electrical current lasts five seconds or more.
The single most salient benefit of a non-lethal weapon such as a Taser is that it doesn’t cause lasting physical damage when it’s used properly. Though they use bursts of pain to make people comply with law enforcement demands, the sensation is intended to be brief and ends very quickly. They’re also lauded for the security they give to police officers.
A stun gun is an electrical self-defense device that uses high voltage to stop an attacker. Touching a person with the prongs of the device quickly immobilizes the attacker. However, because the amperage is very low, no serious or permanent injury is inflicted.
• The Taser will subdue an attacker without a high potential of killing him/her. Firearms kill people a lot more often. Most Taser deaths are due to improper usage of the less-than-lethal weapon.
• Several studies found the Taser to be safe and cause only a low incidence of serious injuries while de-escalating attack situations.
• Many Bureaus do not classify the Taser as a firearm, as it uses compressed nitrogen and not gunpowder as the propellant. The Taser is non-regulated and can be sold on the retail market.
• The Taser gives Police/Agents a less lethal force option for incapacitating attackers with a well-placed shot.
• Police will physically enforce law without much energy to curb crime, for in stances chasing suspects, handling violent criminals and other situations that don’t call for firearm use.
• Police/Agent image will be improved due to appropriate use of Taser/Stun among civilians instead of firearm use to cause avoidable circumstances like injuries and deaths.